- Information We Collect and How It's Used
- Age Restrictions
- Public Forums
- Refer a Friend
- Policies and Remedies
- Contacting the Website
TRUSTe is an independent, non-profit organization whose mission is to build users trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. Because this web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe. By displaying the TRUSTe trustmark, this web site has agreed to notify you of:
1. Any personally identifiable information of yours or third party personal identification is collected from you through the web site
2.The organization collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under justsayyestolove.com's control; and
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact the Customer Service Department by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 1-800____, or by writing justsayyestolove.com at 109 Coverly Place, Melville, NY 11747. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact TRUSTe. TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with the Web site to resolve your concerns.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for the justsayyestolove.com website. The purpose of this statement is to notify you of what personally identifiable information of yours will be collected by the justsayyestolove site, how it will be used, and what options are available to you regarding the collection, correction and/or deletion of information. Any future changes to our privacy statement will be prominently posted on the website. email@example.com